August 12, 2009 at 10:26 am #31005
I am considering using Clinic Office as my practice software.
Apart from individually clicking on each patient and sending a message, i cannot find a quick way to send an SMS and email to all in the diary – either on the day or the day before etc.
Is there a function where you can just notify everyone in the diary who has an appointment with both SMS and Email with a simple template like…
“Hi, this is London Physio. You have an appointment on [day] [date] at [time]. Please call 12345678 if you CANNOT make this appointment. Thanks”
“Hi, this is Jan from London Physio. Just a quick note to remind you that you have an appointment on [day] [date] at [time]. Please call our receptionist on 12345678 if you are unable to attend this appointment. Please note that a non-attendance fee of $40.00 applies if you do not attend this appointment. We look forward to seeing you on [day]. Thanks”
…or something similar.
1. Does this function exist?
2. Can this function exist? To my mind, it should be fairly easy – like a mail merge.
3. i note that i can do this at the time of booking an appointment but i have to type out the day, date and time. Is there a way of using mail merge fields to automatically add these in a template (e.g.[day of appointment, time of appointment, date of appointment] – all info taken from the diary info
4. Is there a prompt that could allow you to automatically send a booking change of time with a template?
Thanks in advance. I am impressed by the software otherwise!
alophysioAugust 12, 2009 at 2:01 pm #32245
Hi – i found the contact info tab at the bottom which can produce a report for reminders and do them so no need to answer that one!August 12, 2009 at 2:57 pm #32246SupportKeymaster
Hi – thanks for your post.
>> i found the contact info tab at the bottom which can produce
>> a report for reminders and do them so no need to answer that one
Yes the Contact Centre allows you to create rules (which can be automated) so that you can send off SMS text messages and/or emails and/or letters. Please let us know if you need any assistance with that feature.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.