Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good Morning

I am new to Clinic Office and would like to know if there is an option to allocated certain skill sets to individuals and then do a search per skill set.

Thanks

Rikus

Hi there Rikus,

Thanks for your post

Is this to allocate certain staff members into certain sets? If so you can go to the VIEW menu and click STAFF TEAM MEMBERSHIP.

Here you can create your own team and allocated specific staff members to that team!

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Mat

Thank you for your reply.

We have a Few Dr’s and Nurses that does different treatment. This staff is based in 5 clinics so I am looking to set up the system in a way that I can select a certain treatment i.e. hair consultation and the diary view then displays the diaries of all the staff that does that service. What clinic they in does not matter as we can do a clinic selection on Clinic Office

Once again thank you for your reply

Hi Rikus,

I understand.

In the diary, you can create SELECTION PRESETS with the staff members diary i.e. Dr. Smith and Dr. Johnson under the preset XRAY etc. This is how you do it.

– Go to the DIARY
    – Under the DIARY NAVIGATOR (right side of the diary), you will see the staff members, they will have tickboxes
    – Tick/Untick practioners for your first group
    – Right click the empty space under the practitioners and select SAVE PRESET
    – Name the PRESET as the TREATMENT

If you repeat this process with each of your practitioners, you will achieve what you need!

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.