Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am a nutritional therapist and order supplements for my clients. When I recommend supplements I need to produce 4 different “reports” from one set of data. If I order supplement A, supplement B and supplement C I need to enter: the supplement, cost, quantity, code, total cost, when they should take it, how many they should take and some of this information to needs to populate 4 “reports” and I only want to have to enter this information once as this is very time consuming. The “reports” are

1) an invoice for the client
    2) an order – either email or fax – for the supplement company
    3) fridge report for the client – this tells them when to take ther supps and how many
    4) a supplement history for each client – so I can see at a glance what they have been taking over time

I would be so 😀 if this is possible – it must be [-o<
    Thanks

Support
    Keymaster

Hi – thanks for your post. The ClinicOffice v4 Report Designer is very flexible and we could certainly help you to create the custom reports you need.

If you haven’t done so already, we’d recommend downloading the TRIAL version of COv4 and trying it for yourself. If you decide to purchase COv4 and join the ClinicOffice Support Plan, then we’d be more than happy to design these reports for you.

Please see our main website for more information : http://pioneersoftware.co.uk/cov5-overview

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.