Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

clinicoffice_user
    Participant

Hello,

Does the clinic office PhysioLive Edition, now have outlook 2007 sync, i.e contacts are linked?

If you can please provide some explanation in your response

Many Thanks

Support
    Keymaster

Hi – thanks for your post.

We are just about to release a new Outlook Synchronization add-on module which will allow 2-way synchronization of the appointment diary between Outlook and ClinicOffice.

This means that you can enter appointments in either Outlook (or your PDA) or in ClinicOffice, or in both, and then synchronize the diaries.

Probably sometime next week (beginning 19th Jan 2009) the trial edition will be updated with this feature so you can download the trial again it and see it for yourself!

clinicoffice_user
    Participant

Many thanks. Can you post here again when it is released 🙂

Support
    Keymaster

Hi there – update 1042 will be released this weekend. Thanks!

mdvo
    Participant

Hi Clinicoffice support;

is this synchronisation feature also suitable for windows agenda ?

regards,
    Maarten

Support
    Keymaster

It appears that “Windows Agenda” is a calendar for Windows Mobile devices – is that correct? If you are able to synchronize between MS Outlook and Windows Agenda, then yes you can use this feature to sync as follows :-
    ClinicOffice v4 -> MS Outlook -> Windows Agenda.

mdvo
    Participant

Hi,

windows calender is the calenderfunction on my computer; (windows- the simple version of outlook ?); how about that ?

regards Maarten

Support
    Keymaster

No – you must have Microsoft Outlook installed. The whole synchronization process is built around communication between ClinicOffice and MS Outlook.

mdvo
    Participant

Hi Clinicoffice support,

I’m working now with the outlook synchronisation and it works fine ! Even on my mobile telephone !I’ve a question about it. At this moment only the appointment and its details itself are synchronised with outlook and my mobile telephone; but is it possible to have also a some contact details with it ? for example the patient’s mobile telephone number ? In case you have to contact them and you are not able to log into COv4 ?

That would be very helpful for me.

Regards,
    Maarten

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Maarten,

I’ve added your request to our wishlist. We do have plans to add some new features to the Outlook Sync so that you can include more information in the outward synchronisation (i.e. from COv4 -> Outlook) so that should

This will either be in update 1043 or 1044. Hope this helps!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.