Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    activelife
    Participant

Hi, I need a patients clinical notes, which have been done on Clinic Office to be printed or saved for an access request made by a solicitor . However, whenever I try doing print to pdf or just actually printing them, they show very bitty on screen and it doesn’t look at all right. How can I get them to view it more like we do on screen, I need to do this ASAP.

Many Thanks,

Jodie

Joshua Barrs
    Keymaster

Hi Jodie,

We don’t tend to recommend printing a screen directly out of ClinicOffice as the formatting is unlikely to work/scale correctly to A4.

For this kind of request, we built in a function called ‘Clinical Summary’. This can be found along the top menu within any patient record, and it generates a complete export of all patient information/notes/treatment history in a readable format.

You can then print the summary directly from that screen.

activelife
    Participant

HI, that’s worked fine for this patient, thank you. However, if I have someone that I need to work within specific dates that cross over your options, do I have to pick all and then use the word processor and delete as applicable?

Also, I’m trying to password protect this document in word format option and it’s accepting the password and saving it but then when I click to open the file again it opens without needing the password, any idea on this?

Joshua Barrs
    Keymaster

Hi Activelife,

Regarding the time scale of information needed, yes this is what we would recommend.

The password protection functionality showing within ClinicOffice does break when saving certain document types. Word does have it’s own built in password protection system that uses encryption, so we would recommend using that in this case.

activelife
    Participant

Hi Joshua, yes we ended up having to change the file type. It was coming out as .rtx or something like that, we changed it to a .docx and the password issue was resolved.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.