Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Paul Frishert
    Participant

Since a month or so, the ClinicOffice News site bar (Twitter) is not showing anything. It gives the error “Unable to load RSS feed” external server error code 410.
    Is this something in the program or has your Twitter account been blocked?

William
    Keymaster

Thanks for the post. The problem was caused by Twitter changing their API. This meant that ClinicOffice could no longer read the feeds from their site. We have fixed this in build 1079 of both ClinicOffice v5 and v4. Please update to this latest build and you should find that the ClinicOffice News Feed is restored.

Hope this helps.

Paul Frishert
    Participant

@William wrote:

The problem was caused by Twitter changing their API. This meant that ClinicOffice could no longer reed the feeds off from their site. We have however fixed this in build 1079 of both ClinicOffice v5 and v4. Please update to this latest build and you should find that the ClinicOffice News Feed is restored.

Nice, this update is for tomorrow 😀

stevema
    Participant

News site bar is still not working with upgrade 1079 for me

Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know – we were using a 3rd party website to get around the Twitter API changes but it appears that site has been closed down. We’ve now coded our own Twitter -> RSS converter and the NEWS sidebar is fixed.

Please re-download and re-install the 1079 update to get the latest fix.

stevema
    Participant

Downloaded and reinstalled 1079. Still doesnt work, so I downloaded full set up of V4…. and still not working!

Support
    Keymaster

Ah… I see the problem – in your last post you mention v4 – we were talking at cross purposes as it was COv5 (not COv4) build 1079 which was refreshed to address this issue.

However, we’ve just rebuilt and re-uploaded the COv4 update 1079 too, so if you download and install the latest COv4 update it should now be resolved.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.