Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    clinicoffice_user
    Participant

I have an issue with the contact journal. When I have an entry to go into the contact journal for a particular contact/client, the entry also gets added to one particular contact/client in addition, so that this specific client now has all the journals for all contacts and clients.

How do I stop ClinicOffice doing this and how do I remove the rogue entries from this client/contact

Thanks for any help/knowledge about this issue.

Kind Regards

Liz

Joshua Barrs
    Keymaster

Hi Liz,

Thanks for your post.

ClinicOffice will only attatch emails to contact records if the originating email address matches that of the address stored in the contact record. If email logs are appearing in more than one record, this will be because you have the same email address listed for more than one contact.

If you don’t want ClinicOffice to display emails in the conatct log, then you can disable this feature from any patient record. To do this, open a record, and go to CONTACT JOURNAL – SETTINGS, and then un-tick the “Include emails in journal” box. This setting is then applied to every contact record.

Hope this helps!

clinicoffice_user
    Participant

Hi Josh,

Thanks so much for this. The way you explained it I realized that for the contact in question the email must be set up incorrectly, and sure enough when I checked somehow my own email address had been added to the contact which is why all emails being sent and received were being added to that contact.

It is all fixed now. Thanks for your help.

Liz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.