Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mdvo
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just downloaded the latest betaversion. I like to use my database, but i’m running a clientserver version. Do i need to install this beta version on my server to convert the data base ?. Or is it possible to log on to my server using the internet ?

regards,
    Maarten 😮

Hi Maarten

The Beta2 that has been released is not a replacement of your current clinicoffice and neither will it work just connecting to your database. You will need to use the clinicoffice converter to convert your database to ClinicOffice v4 (this will leave your current database intact and creat a copy that it then converts for us). Once you have done this you will be able to log in using your normal details.

We are going to release a Beta of the ClientServer version in the comming weeks. Just prior to release.

If you have any questions about the conversion please feel free to contact us.

Many thanks 😀

mdvo
    Participant

Hi Dan,

So the CO2005 database is located on my server. On my server i have to convert it to aCOv4 database and then i can log in to it ?

😕
    Maarten

Hi Maarten

Yes the ClinicOffice v4 software uses a different database schema to the one used in co2005. This (unfortunately) makes it impossible to just log onto your current database. The conversion utility works well and it is quite a fast process.

Have a go if you have any problems we will be happy to help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.