Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zedok
    Participant

Hi,

My online diary has no red horizontal line to the left of the diary indicating the current time. How do I add this line such as seen on the Clinic Office Hosted and Server editions.

Tks.

William
    Keymaster

Hi Zedok

Thanks for the post. To enable this option, in the diary go to the Diary Options -> General Settings and tick the option “Show the current time indicator“. Please bear in mind that the colour of the indicator will be different in the Hosted edition as by default the theme skinning has been removed but it should appear like the example below.

diary-time-indicator-example

Zedok
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. But my query was for the online diary, not the ordinary Hosted diary. As you can see on the attached jpg, at 2:30pm, the top Clinic Office diary shows the time whilst the bottom Online diary does not.

I would very much appreciate if you could tell me how to resolve this issue.

Z

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    William
    Keymaster

Sorry for the misunderstanding and apologies for the delay in replying. I also understand that my colleagues have already discussed this topic with you elsewhere, but I thought it wise to reply so that others can see the answer to this.

The time indicator can’t be displayed on the online diary like it can within ClinicOffice. The reason is because of the way the diary page is rendered and at present, it will have no way of pulling through the local user’s time. This is something that I have submitted to our request list for future development.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.