Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Can you insert support for custom fields on the “Insert Merge Field” drop down menu.

I have a number of these fields that I use for reports and patients cards

Many thanks

Colm 😉

Support
    Keymaster

Hi – this feature is already there! Please make sure you have updated to the latest version in case you are using an older build.

The custom patient fields are only available on the “Letter” templates and they are right down at the bottom of the “Insert Merge Field” list.

As suggested I had a look in the letters folder and sure enough Custom fields are where you said they would be…

I copied the letter and pasted my table from another doc into it… and then inserted a merg field form custom pat menu

on merging it gave a failed response…I have attached the docs to see if you can reproduce…

Colm 😉

Support
      Keymaster

Hi Colm,

We sent you a couple of emails with some suggestions. Please let us know if you’re still having problems or if it’s resolved now. Thanks.

Went through all you instructions and have sorted this issue into a workable solution ..many thanks…

but in terms of ergonomic use as I suggested being able to print a patinet card from the patient editor print button with merging custon fields should be added to the wish list

or placing an initial consultation field somewhere in the patient editor it’s a handy little date to have printed on the patient card

Many Thanks

Colm 😯 (insomnia is a curse!!!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.