Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Can you tell me if we can run the following reports:

duplicate entries: we think we have a few records that are entered more than once in the system. We think they have the same first name or surname or date of birth or address. Is there any way that we could generate a report of people with the same first names and surnames, for example, or people with similar first and last names but the exact same date of birth?

custom field: we have a custom field called “marketing profile” and the entries possible are: 1,2,3 or 4. Could we have a report generated of people who have definitely had an appointment and have a marketing profile of “1”, for example?

thanks for your help.

Support
    Keymaster

Hi – yes all these reports are possible, although I’m not sure whether you really need to have custom reports done for these purposes.

For example, you could go to your patient database, display ALL records and then sort the grid by lastname, firstname and then D.O.B (or any order that you wish) and then scan down the list to spot the duplicates which could then be merged together.

Similarly you could likewise by adding your custom field in to the grid view on the Patient Database (along with their next and previous appointment dates) to help analyse that data.

I notice that you’re on our Support Plan, so if you need any help with the above then please feel free to give our helpdesk a call. If you really do want us to produce some custom reports, then we’re happy to do that but we will obviously have to make a charge – although you’ll get a 50% discount due to being on the Support Plan!

Hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.