Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have converted our live data and users are unable to login because it does not recognise the user name (not a caps lock issue). Strange because I converted this same database at home and it was fine allowing me to login. I have tried converting the database again with the same result. Any ideas on how to resolve this problem as i would like staff at the clinic to try the new system.

Support
    Keymaster

Please make sure that you are using the latest BETA version on all computers. Also, please be aware that in COv4 all usernames and passwords change to lower case after a conversion from CO2005.

We are using your latest Beta release and we are not using uppercase user names and passwords. Hoping to resolve by copying the database from my home PC and taking to the clinic. Will keep you posted if this works.

I have had this as well… same scenario conversion at work fell over with an error but was fine on my home pc

I noticed on opening COV4 tonight that an update was available which I downloaded and it seems to be running fine couple of excetion errors but no major crashes

Like the new feature on the documents which allows you to add files and scan documents straight to patient record.. very intuitive…

Like the patient info tab and was wondering if …(I know this kind of belongs in the wish list section)

1) you could add a flag icon to this which could be acted upon… EG Click on the flag or hover it and it shows the flag message…
    2) Be able to SMS straight from this area EG hover over mobile no an click straight to the SMS facuility

I really like the docking feature and it makes the diary behave more like a normal paper diary, and it’s what my receptionists seem to prefer…Can you make the calendar & practitioner area dockable so more of the “diary page” can be seen

Also notice you’ve changed SMS suppliers so I’ve signed up form my free 20 SMS trial so I’ll let you know how I get on.. Did you change because of cost of the SMS bundles of was there some other reason??

Colm

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Colm – thanks for your feedback. Something is playing up with the forum’s notification system and it didn’t notify me about your post, so sorry for the delayed reply.

1) you could add a flag icon to this which could be acted upon… EG Click on the flag or hover it and it shows the flag message…
    2) Be able to SMS straight from this area EG hover over mobile no an click straight to the SMS facuility

We already have plans to extend the functionality of the Patient Info panel on the diary. It will include sending text messages and getting more info on flags etc. We’ll put it in as soon as the other major features are complete.

Can you make the calendar & practitioner area dockable so more of the “diary page” can be seen

Already done in the latest build! 🙂 (You’ll be getting it soon enough)

Did you change because of cost of the SMS bundles of was there some other reason?

Partly cost and partly because COv4 uses different technology to CO2005 so we wanted the best SMS service available.

Hope this answers your questions.

Guy’s see what you make of this

I’m running version 1010 at home and work… had conversion issue at work but not at home…

So I backed up the home version and FTP’ed it across to the work computer..deleated the current database which fell over in conversion and restored the home version…

Sparked up first time …allowed me in and all data present and accounted for

What you think??? computer issue

Colm :-k

Support
    Keymaster

Just noticed that we hadn’t replied to this – sorry Colm. I believe that your data is all converted now, but please let us know if there are any problems at all!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.