Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    meli524
    Participant

I have converted a few contacts to patients thinking this would remove them as a contact and switch them completely to a patient and therefore making them only present in the patients database. But they remained in the contact list as well. I tried to delete them as a contact but this deleted the patient as well. I also tried to only keep them as a contact and delete the patient, but this deleted the contact as well.

Is there a way to remove someone from the contact list, but keeping them (and all their info) as a patient?

William
    Keymaster

Hi Meli524

Thanks for the post. The easiest way to do this is by going into the Patient side of the record and under the “Contact” section just below the Website field is a checkbox that says “This patient is also a contact”. If you untick this box it will remove the patient’s contact record but will keep the patient side.

Please bear in mind that the above instructions are based on the default layout of the patient editor. The field “This patient is also a contact” may have been moved if the editor has had its layout customised.

meli524
    Participant

Thank you so much, it was right there in front of me but I didn’t see that handy check box!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.