Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

Is it possible to import data to different email users?

My staff run on outlook but i would like them to run on COv4.

Also, is email correspondence linked to the patient record at all? Can this be done?

Thanks

Antony

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Alophysio,

If you drag-and-drop emails from Outlook to a folder on your computer, you’ll notice that it saves them as .MSG files. You can then drop-and-drop these .MSG files into ClinicOffice to import them.

Hope this helps!

ok-thx-! will try

roelofwielinga
    Participant

Also, is email correspondence linked to the patient record at all? Can this be done?

This would really be appreciated. I am using webforms to have patients send data to me. The results of these forms are in an attachment (pdf, csv, …). It would be really helpful when I can choose the patient to save these results.

Thanks – it works but not quite as stated…I am using Windows XP on some computers…

1. Open COv4 to the Email Manager – create any folders that you want to mirror your outlook ones
    2. Open Outlook
    3. In Outlook, DO THE INBOX LAST – COv4 imports these messages into the Inbox no matter where you point them…so select the emails under the folders that you want – i simply to select all.
    4. Drag directly to COv4 – do not go to the desktop as outlined above – sometimes there is a lag – be patient…I transferred 600 emails and had to wait a few mins before outlook would recognise that i wanted to move these emails en masse
    5. You should see a message saying that the emails are transferring over
    6. In COv4 Inbox, select all those emails and drag to the desired folder
    7. Repeat steps 3-6 until all emails are transferred over
    8. Don’t forget to change/delete the account settings in Outlook so you don’t get duplicates or 2 systems working at the same time!

Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.