Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

eniola231
    Participant

Dear support team, I am experiencing some challenges with my email platform. I realized that my email page remain stalk in my outbox. My email reminder are usually sent from my diary page without issues, but my invoices get stalk in my email outbox. I have tried to rectify but to no avail. Attached is a screen shot of one of the error messages received.[attachment=0:3up1xsnw]A7E0FA0B-098A-402B-A587-4CA093E23902.jpeg[/attachment:3up1xsnw]

eniola231
    Participant

Hello, I posted an error message encountered 2 days ago. So far I haven’t got any response, I have explored all options related to my challenge as indicated on the forum. This issue has prevented me from utilizing the software effectively. Kindly assist.

Thank you.

William
    Keymaster

Hi Eniola

Apologies for the delay in replying. The error suggests that your database is missing the “emaillog” table. The steps below should fix this.

1) On the login screen click the blue link “Manage Databases”
    2) Right-click on your database’s name and select Check & Repair Database
    3) Click the Check Structure blue link
    4) On the right-hand side of the screen select “edb_CO_createdb.SPLIT_create_tables.sql
    5) Click the Execute Script link
    6) Click Yes to the next message
    7) Go back to the login screen and try to login to ClinicOffice

This will show a number of errors because most of the tables will already exist but it should replace the missing “emaillog” table. If the problem still persists, please let us know.

eniola231
    Participant

Thank you so so much William, I have had sleepless night over this issue, i wish you had come to my rescue a bit earlier. “ it’s better late than never” Thanks my issues are now resolved, I pray it never happens again. =D>
    Also, kindly notify me whenever your New SMS service becomes available/compatible with my region NIGERIA. Thanks

William
    Keymaster

I am glad to hear that this fixed the issue for you and I am ever so sorry for the delay time in getting back to you with an answer. I have also put your name down to receive an update when the new SMS service is available for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.