Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have designed a questionnaire with form designer that is essential as a standard Q&A for my consultations.

I have encountered quite a few errors while designing the form, mainly with what I can have or can’t have as the title for the fields. It seems strange that I can’t have a text field titled “2nd”(as in 2nd trimester in pregnancy)? It kept coming up as error when I tried to save it. The second time I tried to save the form, it saved and closed it with no errors. You should have record of all those errors as I have emailed them to you.

However, when I tried to open the form I can’t. The error message I received was that “‘2nd’ is not a valid component”.

Can someone please please please rectify this or let me know what has gone wrong. I have spent a lot of time devising the form and I have been inconvenienced by not being able to use the form as part of my consultations.

Why does the program stipulate what you can have as a field?

Support
    Keymaster

Hi – the problem is caused by the first character of the field name being a numeric digit rather than a character, which is a bug in the form designer code.

We’ve fixed it and emailed you a patch, which will also be included in the next general update (after 1023).

Please let us know if you have any more problems.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.