Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am looking to build some software for a company which uses your ClinicOffice product. I’d like to be able to access the patient data from another program. I’d only need to be able to read the data, no writing would be involved.

I am under the impression that ClinicOffice v4 uses PostgreSQL. They are currently not using the server version, however I can see the EDB files which contain the data.

I would like to know if it’s possible to get this sort of information, and if it is how it would be done.

Thanks

Matt

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your post. Yes it is possible to access to the PostgreSQL database backend which we use for ClinicOffice, however the database contains server-side code (functions, procedures and triggers) as well as our full data structure, both of which are proprietary so we don’t tend to give out full access without a prior agreement in place.

The reporting facilities in ClinicOffice are SQL based, are very advanced and can export direct to Excel, so usually this is sufficient for most customers.

I hope this helps to answer your question.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.