Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    activelife
    Participant

Hi, I booked a patient that has been to see us previously, so already had a patient record created in Clinic Office, has suddenly become like a ghost appointment! As you can see from the picture I’ve attached the first appointment you can see but is showing no patient name or appointment type. However, if I right click on it I can go straight into their patient record card and all correct information can be viewed. I haven’t seen this happen before, any idea what has happened or why it’s gone wrong? I’ve tried creating another appointment and it does the same if the patient remains the same.

Hoping it doesn’t happen with any other patients!

Jodie

William
    Keymaster

Hi Jodie

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, the file or image has not uploaded correctly. Please could you upload it again and we can take a look.

activelife
    Participant

Hopefully this works?

*edit* can see it’s not again, can I e-mail the file at all, for some reason it just won’t work here, not sure why!

William
    Keymaster

Thanks for trying that again. Unfortunately, it still has not uploaded the image. You can try emailing it to support@pioneersoftware.co.uk instead and we can take a look at it from there.

William
    Keymaster

Thanks for trying that again. Unfortunately, it still has not uploaded the image. You can try emailing it to support@pioneersoftware.co.uk instead and we can take a look at it from there.

William
    Keymaster

Thanks for emailing that image through. It appears that the “Auto Description” option may have been unticked and nothing has been entered into the description field. If this is the case you can open the appointment and retick the “Auto Description” checkbox and this will auto-fill in the patient’s name and the appointment type.

Appointment Auto Description

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.