- September 21, 2005 at 11:05 pm #30719
These instructions explain how to export a document/report template from your ClinicOffice 2005 database to a REP file (so-called because the file name has the extension “.REP”).
– Run ClinicOffice 2005 and logon
– Go to Reports & Templates
– Right-click the report you wish to export
– Click Edit Template
– This launches the ClinicOffice WP (Word Processor)
– Click File | Send To | ClinicOffice REP File
– Select a destination folder for the file and click SAVE
The exported .REP file is now ready for you share with other users!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.