Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have some problem

1-in the bill it not show full deters of serves that we did how to show them
    2-the serves discount it will show from the total but I need to be from each one % to be show on the invoice

Thanks

Support
    Keymaster

Hi – thanks for your post. I’m afraid however that we’re struggling to understand the problem you are reporting. It’s not possible for an invoice to be “date-less” as the date field is mandatory on invoices.

Please can you explain in more detail exactly what problem you are experiencing and how we can help you? Many thanks.

hi

thanks for reply

we have in finance serves and times how to show all of them on invoice like if the customer bay one or two times i want to show all on invoice

anther if i give discount for one item like 20% discount how to show all of these on invoice

Support
    Keymaster

>> we have in finance serves and times how to show all of them on invoice like if the customer bay one or two times
    I’m afraid I still don’t fully understand – do you mean “how can you add multiple items to an invoice”? If so, simply click the little PLUS button at the bottom of the list of items on the invoice. Alternatively you can right click on the invoice lines and click NEW LINE.

Have you worked through the TUTORIAL yet (it’s available from the HELP menu)? That will show you how to create invoices.

>> if i give discount for one item like 20% discount how to show all of these on invoice
    Do you mean “how can you give a discount to a patient for ALL their invoices”? If so, please see the discount field on the PATIENT’s record (not the invoice record). This allows you to set the default discount for all invoices for that patient.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.