Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    clinicoffice_user
    Participant

Hi,

I have 6 licenses available however i can not utilise them in our practice. I keep having to reset the licenses to gain access once again, we have exactly 6 computers using the machines but it wont allow us more than 3 or 4.

I have entered the portal but it doesn’t give me individual control over each license so i can not see where the double up is.

Can you please assist us with this as it is becoming an issue with the log in of each practitioner.

Thanks,

Naz.

Pioneer Software
    Keymaster

Hi Naz,

It sounds like you simply have some records stuck in the User Session Manager. You can “force remove” them from the VIEW | User Session Manager screen, or alternatively, you can follow these instructions to clear out the database logon table :-

1) Make sure everyone is logged out of ClinicOffice

2) Login as an administrator, go to the TOOLS menu and click Advanced DB Operation

3) Make sure the “As Administrator” check box is ticked, and delete any code present in this window

4) Copy & paste the code below into the “Advanced Database Operation” window

delete from logon

5) Click EXECUTE, then OK and close the window

Please post back to let us know if this resolves the problem.

nazehm
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

My issue is actually on the startup of the software. We have the software edition and 6 licenses. Recently we have been starting up the program and the program is asking for a license.

When i enter the details for our license it says that we have reached our maximum licenses???

then i need to log on and reset our license for it to work again.

previously we had the ability to see which computer has registered but when i logon it only says 6 licenses and no individual computer details.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated,

Naz.

Joshua Barrs
    Keymaster

Hi Naz,

It sounds like you’re running the wrong version of ClinicOffice on some of your PC’s. You need to make sure that you are using the ClinicOffice v5 Server Edition shortcut rather than the standard ClinicOffice v5 shortcut.

You will need to do the same on any of the PC’s that you are seeing this issue on. You will then need to type in the name of your server PC and press connect. The PC’s will pick the license up automatically.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.