Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

clinicoffice_user
    Participant

Is there some way of attributing more than one status to an appointment? For example I would like to mark an appointment as both ‘Arrived’ and ‘Will Ring’, but I only seem able to choose one status per appointment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
    Jo

William
    Keymaster

Hi Jo

Thanks for the question. By the very nature of an appointment status there should only ever be one status for an appointment. For something like ‘Will Ring’ this is not an ordinary appointment status but instead more of a task for yourself.

One option you could try is create a flag called ‘Will Ring’. Assign this flag a unique colour. I would imagine you would like a visual cue on the diary indicating that you should ring. You can make the icon for the flag appear on the diary by clicking on the Diary Options buttons, going to the Appointment Options tab, ticking the Show related flags which are of type and selecting your “Will Ring” flag. When you now assign the “Will Ring” flag to an appointment the flag icon will appear indicating that you need to call this patient. When you have finished with the flag you can delete it.

An alternative is to put into the appointment’s note field “Will Ring”. By default the appointment notes should show on the appointment in the diary.

Please let me know if you need anything to be clarified.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.