Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    meli524
    Participant

What I was doing first: While in design mode I added a few date field items by other details, but because I only wanted the date and no time I tried finding this option while in design mode. I couldn’t find what I was looking for and deleted the date fields I had just created. First it told me I was unable to do this (maybe other user logged on, not the case / or / other window open which hindered the deleting, also not the case –> recommendation to restart CO which I did). Then I was able to delete the fields.

Then I noticed I wasn’t able to see any information (no fields at all) under Patient Name. No code generator, nothing. In the patients “overview” I do see all my patients with name and last name and code, but when I open their file, there is no information visible. When I try to create a new patient also no info. Please help. How do I fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    William
    Keymaster

Hi Meli524

Apologies in the delay in replying. Fields such as Lastname, Firstname, Title are hard coded which fortunately means that you cannot delete them. What this means is that they are most likely in the Customisation window under the Hidden Items tab. If you open a patient’s record again, go to the Design tab and click the Enter Design Mode button. You should see another floating around like the one below.

Unlike the above window, you should hopefully have some additional fields below this. Without seeing your window it is hard to know what is there but you may see the fields such as Lastname. You can drag and drop this into the correct location and do the same for the other fields.

Alternatively, you might see a group within the hidden items and its icon will look like two stacked boxes. The Lastname field and other fields might be in here. You can drag and drop this under the patient name to see if it does contain these fields.

If you have found these fields and have placed them back, make sure to click the Save Design button. Please let us know if you are still struggling with this.

meli524
    Participant

Thank yo for your reply. I have attached another image with everything I see in the floating window. The ‘item5’ which looks like two stacked boxes (kind of) is empty and does not contain the items I am missing. If I search for last name I cant find it either.

Attachments:
    meli524
    Participant

So while in design mode I found something that worked my miracle 😀

There is this tiny arrow right below “Add Field” and when I clicked on it it had a form layout back up list. And I was able to revert it back to October 5th 2019 and I know I haven’t made changed since a long time before november 23rd. So I used this method to revert the layout to Oct 5th and everything under patient name came back.

meli524
    Participant

Revert to: Form Layout –> Picture added

Attachments:
    Joshua Barrs
    Keymaster

Hi Meli524,

Thanks for sharing the steps taken. Did you need anymore help with this issue?

meli524
    Participant

Hi Joshua,

No, thank you, the issue has been resolved 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.