Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    clinicoffice_user
    Participant

Hi,

Is it normal that it takes about 3400 ms to open a patient window? All other parts of the software start quickly, but the patients part is slow. Has it something to do with my database (see earlier upload) and is there a way to improve this?

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

When it takes 3.4 seconds, is that the first patient record you open? It should be quicker with each record after that.

There is an FAQ article on our forum about improving performance that may help – https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/faq-401-how-to-improve-the-performance-of-clinicoffice?view=all

Paul Frishert
    Participant

I have exactly the same problem and there is no diffence between the first record and all next records. I have seen the performance thread, but this is of no use for me. Is there somethinh I can do, to improve performance? BTW, a recent backup of my database is already in your possesion.

Hi Mesologie,

Thanks for your post.

The other thing to take into account is to make sure you are running the latest version of your ClinicOffice software. Please see the update page for more information :-
    pioneersoftware.co.uk/co-updates

Also, check your PC specs and also the specs of the PC that is hosting the database. If you have a low spec PC which hosts the database and you are connecting to ClinicOffice over the network for example, you would see issues in performance. Please let me know how you get on!

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.