Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mdvo
    Participant

Hi,

I like the new feature:

PDF -> IMAGE CONVERSION routine has been added. This is triggered when you attempt to add a large PDF
    document to your database – ClinicOffice will offer to convert it to image(s) which is much smaller

My question : is this also possible with smaller pdf documents ?
    ( so they are visible as a image in the session notes or clinical summary, when i import them there? )

kind regards,

maarten

roelofwielinga
    Participant

Maarten,
    I don’t know if this is exactly what you need but there is an option ‘always convert pdf to images’ under ‘user settings’ in ‘program settings’ – in ‘view’.

mdvo
    Participant

Hi Roelof,

thank you for your reply !
    I just found it and used this option ON, but still my pdf’s are not converted to image when importing them into the sesion notes.

regards,
    Maarten

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Roelof,

The conversion routine checks to see whether the resulting images are smaller than the PDF file. If there’s no benefit (or indeed if the image files are actually bigger which could happen if your PDF is already well compressed) then it will simply store the original PDF file.

To test this, please try adding a BIG PDF file (with lots of embedded images) and it will become apparent that the feature is working.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.