Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    clinicoffice_user
    Participant

Hi. i have a problem login in clinicoffice in my computer since the 23/5/2014
    The setup i have is 2 licences 2 computers and 2 users. The primary computer shares the database in a wired network to my 2nd computer.
    Both computers windows 7.
    The problem is that clinic office thinks that i am already logged in my second computer and does not allow me to login.
    I open the user session manager from my primary computer that hosts/shares the database and i try to force remove me from the list on the 2nd computer.
    It does not work it cannot remove me and i am stuck..
    After 7-8 days and although the i power down both computers for hours it is still stuck thinking i am logged in.
    regards
    Maria.

William
    Keymaster

Hi Marie

Sorry to hear about the problems you have been experiencing. It sounds like the “logon” table in your database has become corrupt. To fix this please follow the steps in this FAQ :-
    https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/faq-324-what-to-do-if-your-database-becomes-corrupt?view=all

Once you have followed the above steps, you should be able to click VIEW | USER SESSION MANAGER and then click the SEND QUERY button. This will remove any invalid entries in the “logon” table

Please let us know if you are still having problems after doing the above – many thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.