Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    clinicoffice_user
    Participant

I am having a problem displaying the correct staff present in the main diary page. It would list staff members who are not working that day, and not list members who are present. 

This is despite having set the working times for all staff. It is set to “View appointments by staff” and “Auto select working staff for date”. Please advise if I need a different setting?

Kind regards,
    Mike Shiew
    Manager, Camden & St Pancras Physiotherapy Clinics

William
    Keymaster

Hi Mike

Thanks for the bringing this to our attention. We have tested this feature back here and it seems to be functioning correctly and we have not had any other reports of this happening. My only thought that could be causing this is if you have custom working hours defined for some of those staff members.

Please could you open the record for the Staff Member that is appearing on a day that they should not be and go to the Working Hours tab. From this screen select Define their hours for a specific week and look at the day in question. If they are marked as working when they should not be then you can simply either untick that day or click the Revert to Default Week button towards the bottom right of the screen. Save and close the record if you have made any changes, refresh the diary screen and see if the staff member is still appearing when they should not be.

Please let us know if you are still having problems.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.