Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    eniola231
    Participant

Hello,
    Kindly find attached a screen shot of the error encountered with sms account configuration, please note that my service had been working fine before my last update build i.e 1080.

Regards [attachment=0:1vo3nxk2]smstxt.docx[/attachment:1vo3nxk2]

Support
    Keymaster

Hi – thanks for your post. The screenshot is showing the “Register TextAnywhere Account” screen which is the screen you should use when you first create a TextAnywhere account.

You said “my service had been working fine before my last update build i.e 1080” – please can you help us to understand why you’re trying to register your account again if it was already working before?

eniola231
    Participant

Okay, what I meant is that I had previously registered my text anywhere account and have since been sending sms reminder from my clinic office.

Support
    Keymaster

OK – but on the screenshot you were trying to re-register your account which will obviously fail if it’s already registered.

What happens when you try to send a text message? Please can you give us a FULL description including the exact error message you’re seeing.

eniola231
    Participant

On attempt to send appointment remainder it prompts me to set up a text anywhere account, it says that my text anywhere account has not been setup.

Support
    Keymaster

This means there is a configuration problem with your SMS account. Please check the settings by going to VIEW | PROGRAM SETTINGS | GLOBAL SETTINGS | Setup SMS Account.

This brings up the “TextAnywhere Setup” screen. Click “Page 2 (Configuration)” and check all the settings. If you feel they are all correct and you can’t see a problem, please provide a screenshot of that screen for us to see.

eniola231
    Participant

I have done that already, the screenshot has already been provided in my first message

Support
    Keymaster

>> I have done that already
    As previously explained, that screenshot shows you trying to register your account again – it doesn’t show the settings at all. Please follow the instructions in our previous post to get to the SMS Configuration screen.

eniola231
    Participant

Issues resolved, Thakns

eniola231
    Participant

Hello, Please find below a mail thread between me and TextAnywhere over my clients/patients inability to receive sms messages from me even after clinic office indicates that my message was sent. I complained to textanywhere and they said the issue is from my software configuration.
    Kindly advice as I have already wasted a lot of sms credit already.

Inbox

Bruen, Mark
    12:45 PM (21 hours ago)

to me
    Hi Eniola,

Many thanks for contacting us. It appears that the destination numbers are in the USA, could you please confirm whether this is correct or whether they should be local Nigerian numbers?

Kind regards,
    Mark Bruen

http://www.textanywhere.net/Library/Images/logo.png

PMC 2:31 PM (19 hours ago)

to Mark
    They are local Nigerian numbers

Sent from my iPhone

Bruen, Mark
    3:17 PM (19 hours ago)

to me
    Hi,

Thanks for the update – I can see from our trackers that the recipient numbers are all being formatted with country code +1 (USA) rather than +234 (Nigeria) –and being sent to US destinations. It looks like you are using software provided by Premier Software – the country and mobile number destinations would be controlled from within the software itself rather than through your TextAnywhere account. You would need to speak to Premier Software who would be able to advise how to set the system default so that messages are sent using the +234 country code.

Please feel free to pass on my details to Premier – I would be happy to discuss with them if required.

Kind regards,
    Mark Bruen

http://www.textanywhere.net/Library/Images/logo.png
    Hetton Court
    The Oval
    Hunslet
    Leeds
    LS10 2AT
    UK tel:
    08451 221 302
    Intl tel:
    +44 8451 221 302
    Mobile:
    07770 776 486
    Email:
    Mark.Bruen@TextAnywhere.net
    Web:

Sent: 26 December 2016 13:32
    To: Bruen, Mark
    Subject: Re: TextAnywhere

PMC 3:38 PM (18 hours ago)

to Mark
    Ok thanks, but I use Pioneer software not premier software.

Will send a mail to them

Regards

Sent from my iPhone

PMC 3:42 PM (18 hours ago)

to mat
    Hello Mat, kindly find below a mail thread of the conversation I had with text anywhere over the failure to deliver my text messages from clinic office.
    They advice that the problem can be resolved from your end.

Please revert
    Eniola Awolola
    Physiomedicare

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 26 December 2016 at 15:17:10 WAT
    To: PMC Subject: RE: TextAnywhere

Hi,

This is something you need to change in your settings. Please go to;

VIEW | PROGRAM SETTINGS | GLOBAL SETTINGS | SETUP SMS ACCOUNT | PAGE 2 CONFIGURATION

You can change the country from there. Once changed, click OK.

Just to confirm this isn’t a problem with the software, it’s just not been configured correctly for a clinic in Nigeria. Once changed, you should be able to send texts out accordingly.

Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.