- March 16, 2013 at 11:48 am #31378
We noticed the Quick print option has disappeared since the last time we’ve updated to a new version a couple of months ago. How do we pull it back up?
Chatswood Sports & Family PhysioMarch 16, 2013 at 11:52 am #33149
That’s correct – please check the ClinicOffice log (which is included with every update). The changelog is also available on our updates page here :-
You’ll notice that in build 1074 it says :-
Build 1074 [16th October 2012]
+ Introduced PGSQL database audit trail feature
+ Introduced new Associate Fees module
* Added various new access rights for greater control over staff access
* Removed ‘Quick Print’ buttons (caused too many printing issues especially on Hosted Edition)
* Improved SSL functionality in Email Manager
– Fixed “Session Lock Manager” problems with EDB database engine
– Fixed access right issues on Email Folders
The QUICK PRINT button stores the printer which was last used for a print operation – however in Hosted environments (like Terminal Services / Citrix) this was causing problems for many of our customers so it was removed. Please use the normal PRINT button and then click OK on the PRINT DIALOG box.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.