Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    roelofwielinga
    Participant

Hi I am looking for an easy way to remind my clients about unpayed bills. Until now I have always been looking at the “Outstanding Invoices (Ageing by Account)” report. From there I distilled which reminder a particular client needed. (1st payment reminder, 1st late payment reminder, 2nd late payment reminder, etc…)

I am using an invoice due date of 14 days, so people that haven’t payed by 10 days could receive a 1st reminder. After 14 days the second email should go out, and after 21 days the third will be delivered in their inbox. After that, another email has to be created where there is 10% (or some other handling fee) added to the invoice.

At the moment this takes up a lot of time to generate. I can hardly believe that your nice piece of software is not able to do this for me, so I think I am missing something. Is this function located in the ‘contact center’? Do I have to create a report that generates this data?

Please update me.

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Roelof,

You can view the “Outstanding Invoices” report to see who has unpaid invoices and this can be sorted by the aging/due date… and you can print off and/or email the outstanding invoices to clients from the Finances tab on the Patient Editor, however there is currently no “batch email payment reminder” feature to send off emails to all clients with an outstanding balance in a single operation.

It’s not a bad idea though, so it’s been added to the wish-list.

roelofwielinga
    Participant

Hi Thanks for your answer.
    I am really happy that this has been moved to the wish list. It will save us a huge amount of work if this is going to be implemented.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.