Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

clinicoffice_user
    Participant

Hi Matt,
    Thank you for any help you can give.

Current text reminders are sent out the day before appointments at 10am and state “This is to remind you of your appointment at (our clinic) at (time)”…all patients with the “SMS reminder” flag will receive such a message.

I set up a flag “VF Reminders” which relate to appointments at a different location, that only take place on a wednesday. I then set up a new contact rule relating to these appts and set parameters (I thought!!) so that patients with this flag would receive a similar text, the day before their appt as above, but just with a different location name.

Does this make sense?

Hi there,

So you would need to set parameters on the other appointment rule that appointments with the following flag (VF reminders) get this particular text message.

Are you saying that they aren’t being sent out?

Thanks!

Hi Mat, Thanks for setting this up on the forum.
    Yes that’s correct I have set parameters to say patients with this flag should get this reminder…and typed in the different text. I set up some tests by booking appointments in for myself, and a colleague and the texts didn’t come through.
    Not sure what I did wrong!

Hi there ldavies,

I’m not sure what could go wrong if you have setup all the parameters. It could be something as simple as not having enough credits!

There are a couple of choices.
    1) You can upload a copy of your database to us and one of our technical team can check the rule for you.
    Instructions on how to upload your database can be found here –
    https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/faq-301-how-do-i-upload-my-database-to-your-ftp-server?view=all

2) We can log into your screen remotely when it’s convenient for you and check from there. This option would be charged as a single support instance @ £30.00+vat.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.