Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have the document and email modules.

I’ve got two questions;

1, I normally send reminders via text message and/or email. Today I clicked on the “create letter” option and selected appointment reminder. Once sent I got a message to say document created, however thee is no document anywhere I can find?

2. Is there a way via contact rules etc.. to attached a document i.e. a privacy notice and consent form to an email and send this out to new patients? I currently send automatic emails to new patients, but can I auto attach documents to this?

Joshua Barrs
    Keymaster

Hi Gdosteopathy,

Thanks for your post, please find the answers to your questions below:-

1, If you use a rule to create letters, then when you run the rule, upon completion there will be a new button appear at the bottom of the window that allows you to view/print the created documents. ClinicOffice only stores them temporarily. For letter creation, the system has been designed to allow you to run the rule, print the letters, and once done, they are deleted ready to make space for the next group of letters you wish to create.

2, Currently, there is no way to send attachments via an automated rule. This is being implemented into version 6 of ClinicOffice.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.