Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Does the ClinicOffice program work on a Mac computer? Or only Windows?

And is it possible to see an overview of the average number of treatments per patient and the number of patients per month or year? To me it appears quite important. Can be informative for insurances also.
    Thanks in advance for your answer.

Kind regards
    Angela Lambregts.

William
    Keymaster

Hi Angela

Thanks for the questions. Please find the replies below.

Does the ClinicOffice program work on a Mac computer? Or only Windows?

ClinicOffice was programmed for Windows only, however there are a few ways you can run it on a Mac. For more information please see this page Does ClinicOffice run on an Apple Mac?

And is it possible to see an overview of the average number of treatments per patient and the number of patients per month or year?

You could use the Appointment List report found under the Reports and Templates section of ClinicOffice. This will allow you to search on the date range of the appointments so that you can see the total number of patients within a month or year. You can also group the grid by the patient’s name by right clicking on the column header Patient Name and selecting Group by this Column. This will allow you to view then the number of treatments each individual patient has had, allowing you to pull the average from it.

Hope this helps.

Hi,
    In neither of the two options I can get a search for a number of treatments.. I can search on adresses, name of clinic and so on, but I don’t see a location named treatments or number of treatments.

Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for your enquiry. Please try the attached report to see if it gives you the information you require.

For a step-by-step guide on how to import a report, please see this FAQ :-
    https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/how-do-i-import-a-report-file-into-my-database

Many thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.