Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi folks, this is something that has been on my mind for awhile…

I like to keep things pretty simple for users and like the ability to streamline what they have to input and visually how the screen editors/diary will look…

so my question is…. is there anyway of controling how the user interface looks on each individual machine/user account so I don’t have to configure everyones account if that make sense… I suppose what I’m asking is that changes I make on the host computer in my account fillters down to everyone’s account so I dictate what they see and what they need to input within reason….

Hope this make sense

Colm

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Colm – thanks for the post. Which settings in particular do you wish to standardize? Are you referring to the theme (or ‘skinning’?) or some other settings?

Some settings DO need to be specific to a machine (and/or Windows User Account). For example, the screen resolution may be different on each computer (and even different under different Windows User Accounts on the same machine) so it’s unwise to save things like window positions in case new windows appear off screen and a user can’t see them.

Please let us know exactly what settings you’re referring to and we’ll give it some thought.

I’m thinking in terms of just having…

patient appointment time and patient name in the appointment diary so in the Diary Option dialogue box under the Appointment Captions having a tick box that says make global for the caption views which filters down to all user accounts

When I redesign the editors to suit our need I’d like to be able to fix it for all users. I note that when I use another account that their editors are as I have designed I just want to stop them being redesigned.

That’s it really,hope this makes sense…. if it doesn’t make sense give me a ring #-o

Colm

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Colm – I understand what you mean. Please leave it with us and we’ll add it to the wishlist to be implemented.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.