Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Im trying to run some stats, and I want to be able to see what takings the practitioners have accumulated.

So id want to be able to specify the staff member, receive payment and the date range.

That way I can track how our practitioners are performing monetary wise.

is this possible?

If you go to REPORTS & TEMPLATES there is a report called “Payments for Items & Services By Staff“.

Please let us know if that meets your needs.

Hello,
    I’ve run the report which gives the information I want but I have 2 questions:
    (1) it does not show the date range for which I ran the report (in my case over a month) – is this possible?
    (2) on the print preview the width of individual columns can’t be altered so the report spills over to more than one page. I am aware that there is a “fit to page”option but is it possible to set column widths for the report?

Hi there Nigel,

Thanks for your post.

<(1) it does not show the date range for which I ran the report (in my case over a month) – is this possible?

You can run this report and search by DATE/TIME. This can be for a specific month, between a certain time i.e. January – December, last week etc etc.

<(2) on the print preview the width of individual columns can’t be altered so the report spills over to more than one page. I am aware that there is a “fit to page”option but is it possible to set column widths for the report?

I am not aware of this issue, I will raise this with the development team to see how to resolve it.

Thanks

Hello Mat,

Thank you for the reply. I knew that I could set the period for which the report runs. What I had intended to say was that the period for which the report is run doesn’t actually appear on the report itself which is what I wanted, otherwise I’ve got to write the reporting period on by hand. I’d like to produce a neat set of reports such as takings per week, so they can all be bundled together and sent to the accountant.

As an adjunct to this thread I would also like a report that breaks down takings according to the method of payment. Should I carry that on here or start another thread?

Hi there Nigel,

Thanks for your reply.

In answer to your first question, I have mentioned this to our developer to see if there is a way of displaying the date and time the report is run. When I have more information I will post a reply on here for you!

In answer to your second question – whichever report you are using, if you drag the PAYMENT METHOD column to the top of the report, it will filter by that column. So you should see breakdowns such as CASH, CARD, CHEQUE etc. It will give you a total of how many is under each payment method.

Thanks again 🙂

rhcrc
    Participant

Hello.
      Is there any way of having patients names included in this detailed summary at all?

William
      Keymaster

Hi rhcrc

Thanks for the request. Please find below a modified form of the Payments for Items & Services by Staff that will also include the patient’s name.

For instructions on how to import report files, please follow the steps in this post:-
        https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/how-do-i-import-a-report-file-into-my-database

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        rhcrc
        Participant

That’s Brilliant, Thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.