Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Paul Frishert
    Participant

I have defined an Appointment Reminder with the rules engine, using SMS message. I use two pre-defined fields in the text: and . The is OK, but the is not. The gives an extra “on” with the date, so instead of “16-11-2010” it gives “on 16-11-2010”. For the english language this is not a problem, but in Dutch it is 😀 .
    How can I get rid of this?

Support
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting this – we’ll see if we can change it for the next update.

roelofwielinga
    Participant

would be great. I have the same problem.

Paul Frishert
    Participant

@Support wrote:

Thanks for reporting this – we’ll see if we can change it for the next update.

This issue was reported for 1058. I saw it was not solved in 1059 and now it’s even not solved in 1060.
    It seems to me, that it’s not a big deal to change in the code. When can I expect the change? ❓

Support
    Keymaster

Hi Mesologie,

Thanks for your post. Please accept our apologies – we thought that had been fixed for 1059 but for some reason the code changes weren’t implemented in the release version. We’ve fixed this issue and introduced a ‘silent’ 1060 update. That means that if you download and install the 1060 update again, the problem should be solved.

Paul Frishert
    Participant

Thanks a lot for this service =D> .
    I have tested it and it works 😀 .

roelofwielinga
    Participant

Hi,
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems to me that there is still a little issue in 1060 (for non-english practitioners):

Hallo ****,

De volgende afspraak staat gepland on 4-3-2011, om 17:30. Je wordt verwacht in Praktijk IJburg.

Lukt het op deze tijd?
    Roelof

The word “on” in front of the date belongs to the English dictionary.

Hallo Roelof Wielinga,

De volgende afspraak staat gepland today (25-2-2011), om 16:30. Je wordt verwacht in Praktijk IJburg.

Lukt het op deze tijd?
    Roelof

“Today” is not “Vandaag”.

Support
    Keymaster

Please download and re-install 1060 again (please make sure you do this on ALL your computers). We have removed the words “on”, “today”, “yesterday” and “tomorrow” for non-english installations of ClinicOffice.

roelofwielinga
    Participant

works!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.