Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    n.kranidhiotis
    Participant

I am attempting to restore 2 old database backups but the login credentials do not work – neither as administrator nor using secretary’s login. Previous backups were made from earlier versions of COv4 and now using the latest update of v4.

Hi N.Kranidhiotis,

When you say the login credentials do not work, does it say it’s an incorrect username or incorrect password? Or does it come up with an error message?

As much information as possible will narrow the possibilites down, hence getting a solution for you ASAP.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks 🙂

n.kranidhiotis
    Participant

Thanks for reply
    I get the error message “unknown username” when I have tried to access with mine and my secretary’s credentials
    N

Support
    Keymaster

Hi – thanks for your post.

That message simply means that you’re entering an incorrect username – in other words the username you are entering does not exist in the restored database. Please bear in mind that if you’re restoring from quite an old backup then it might be possible that your username used to be different in the past.

Here’s an FAQ which may also help you :-
    https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/faq-328-what-can-i-do-if-i-forget-my-username-password?view=all

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.