Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    clinicoffice_user
    Participant

Hi
    I have come back from holiday today and cannot sign on to ClinicOffice, its advising I have not got enough licence fee options left! I have tried searching the forum but cant find a solution. This keeps happening…why?
    thanks
    Dee Smith

Support
    Keymaster

>> its advising I have not got enough licence fee options left!
    Hi Dee – sorry to hear you are unable to logon. There is no such message about “license fee options” in ClinicOffice so I’m afraid I have no idea what that message means.

Please can click the POST REPLY button below and let us know exactly what steps you are taking to get that message and exactly word-for-word what the message says?

The only message that’s vaguely similar in ClinicOffice is if you are trying to ACTIVATE ClinicOffice on a computer, but you have no available licenses on your account. It might be that you’re COMPUTER ID has changed and so ClinicOffice needs to be re-activated on that computer. If this is the case, then please follow the instructions in this FAQ article :-
    https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/faq-204-clinicoffice-lost-its-license-and-needs-activating

Regards,

Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.