Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    activelife
    Participant

Hi, we have (as far as I know) one patient that when we are looking at the day’s diary screen and we want to right click to bring up the list including access to the patient record nothing happens. I can do it as many times as I like it just won’t do a thing. It doesn’t seem to affect any other patients. It also means having to do her quick transaction payments the long way round too . It’s frustrating, has anyone else encountered such a thing? We can access everything of hers if we go the long way round. I’m just curious as to what could be causing this so that I know how to rectify if it happens again in future.

Jodie

Joshua Barrs
    Keymaster

Hi Jodie,

Does this happen every time you create an appointment for this patient, or just this once?

activelife
    Participant

Hi Joshua, seems to be every time. I’ve checked we haven’t accidentally made her a contact or something along those lines too if for any reason that may interfere. there’s nothing on her profile that looks out of the ordinary so I can’t put my finger on this one.

Joshua Barrs
    Keymaster

Ok, so when you right click on the appointment, does anything appear on the right click menu at all? (Perhaps you could post a screenshot of the appointment, along with the right-click menu visible.)

activelife
    Participant

Hi, as stated in the original post, no menu come up when I right click it like it does for everyone else.  Nothing happens at all when I do it.

Jodie

Joshua Barrs
    Keymaster

Hi Jodie,

To investigate further, we are going to need a copy of your database to upload and test back here. Please follow the instructions in the link below to do this. We will also need the patient code to be able to locate the record.

https://pioneersoftware.co.uk/forums/topic/faq-301-how-do-i-upload-my-database-to-your-ftp-server

activelife
    Participant

Hi, it seems to have resolved itself for the time being, whether it’s temporary or not time will tell. I shall keep your e-mail with the link in it for the database upload though encase it happens again.

Many Thanks,

Jodie

Office Manager

William
    Keymaster

Hi Jodie

Just one thought we had, is when an appointment’s time length is set to zero minutes then when you go to right-click on the appointment nothing will appear because technically the appointment is taking up no space on the diary. The only explanation as to why it only then happens for this patient is if the original zero minute appointment had in turn been copied and pasted to the future dates.

So, if this happens again, please check the start time and finish time are not the same. We are not saying this is definitely the cause in your situation but it is the only cause we have known for something like this to happen.

activelife
    Participant

Hi William, we’ve checked that. No zero ones here. In fact as I have mine set to 30 mins slots would it even show her name in that case?

Thanks

Jodie

William
    Keymaster

Thanks for the reply. In the case of zero minute appointments, it will still show if the diary option “Snap to time slots” is enabled because it forces the appointments visually to fill that gap. This means that when you have 30-minute slots, appointments that are 0, 10 or 20 minutes will still be displayed as 30 minutes.

As you said in this instance it is not the case, but if this problem does occur again, please let us know and you will need a copy of your database to investigate this anomaly further.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.