Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is there a way of setting up a waiting list for appointments that aren’t going to be booked in to clinic office? In other words, I have an operating list at a hospital, and sometimes people cancel their surgery. Additionally, some people tell me they’re available at short notice. Is there a way of setting up a “cancellation list” of patients so that if someone cancels then we can go to the “available at short notice” list and ask them if they’re available.

I would need the following information: name, procedure, date of booking, date of surgery, time required. Each time we looked at the list we would only want to see patients whose date of surgery was after today.

Is this easy to do in clinic office already? Maybe one way of doing this would be to set up a new practitioner called “surgery”? I don’t know?

Support
    Keymaster

Hi – thanks for your post.

Have you looked at the Waiting List feature? It’s discussed on page 28 of the current version of the ClinicOffice v4 User Guide. You can click “HELP | USER GUIDE” for the PDF version on your computer.

thanks for the information. Can I put in a request that an additional field is added to the waiting list fields to allow, as an option, a removal date from the waiting list. In other words, this can therefore double up as a cancellation list as well as a waiting list. Should I put this request in a different section of the support forum site as well?

Support
    Keymaster

OK – we’ll add that as a wish-list item and will consider it for future development. Many thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.